Re: [gnome-db] IMPACTED_ROWS

Hi!

I propose to add MATCHED_ROW if possible.

So the definition of this "returned value" would be: if present, gives
the number of rows which would have have been modified but were not
because the statement did not modify any value?

I can add this for MySQL but I don't think any other database return this value.

Yeah... I think it's so MySQL specific.

But in case of MySQL provider, 0 returned from gda_connection_statement_execute_non_select is ambiguous and gda should resolve it.

If database provides MATCHED_ROW, set it.
If not, set it using IMPACTED_ROW value.

Solution like this could nicely work.
Of course for gda > 4.2

Piotras