Re: [gnome-db] Help on GObject Introspection Annotations

I've added CC to gtk-list and gtk-developers in order to make public
these comments. Hope you make the same in the future.

I'm working to add new objects written in Vala for GDA in  the
libgda-vala branch if you want to see how to implement a library and
Unit Test in a C library and Autotools.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda