[gnome-db] GI improvements

I filed a bug #647887, to disable GI by default.

While I try to figure out how to build GIR information using GI, I found 0.6.x and 0.10.x usable, but not for 0.9.x, the last fails to build GIR files. May be this must be filed a Bug on GI 0.9.x?

But when libgda GIR is build correctly, by using 0.6 or 0.10, libgda-ui fails, because I have installed in Ubuntu 10.10, GTK+ GIR files version 1.1, while 0.6 builds 1.0 and 0.10 builds 1.2 incompatible versions.

While 0.9.x series fixes GIR builds, I have to disable libgda-ui GIR build. I've send a patch for referenced bug.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)