[gnome-db] Can't build LIBGDA_4.2 branch

I'm trying to build 4.2 branch, but it fails.

I would like to build it because I'm trying to create a Vala bindings update for it.

One of the first actions, will be to "skip" any varlist function, or any not bindable one. I'll follow https://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/WritingBindingableAPIs, in order to make easy to use for Introspection.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)