Re: [gnome-db] introspection issue

GObject+Introspection is working quite well for me now with libgda.
Thanks. I am glad that pygda is now obsolete, so it's one less module
for me to maintain.

However, I'm getting an error when trying to get the values from the
DataModel with get_value_at(). For instance, this script
http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygda/tree/examples/gda/select.py?h=introspection
produces this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./select.py", line 61, in <module>
    main ()
  File "./select.py", line 57, in main
    print "        value=", data_model.get_value_at(col_index,
row_index);
  File "/opt/gnome230/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gi/types.py", line 44,
in function
    return info.invoke(*args)
TypeError: unknown type (null)

Presumably it doesn't like GdaValues with GType=0 (when
gda_value_is_null(gvalue) is true).

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com