Re: [gnome-db] Using system sqlite by default?

Hi!

So is there ever a reason to use the copy of the sqlite source code
that's in libgda

SQLite has many compilation options, and Libgda requires some of them.
The configure script checks that the system installed SQLite has the
required ones before using it.

I use '--enable-system-sqlite' to build debian and ubuntu packages.
Is it safe then?

Also I want to package libgda 4.2.2 for MeeGo ASAP.
Should I enable system sqlite, or is it better to provide embedded one?

Piotras