Re: [gnome-db] MySQL and floats

Vivien Malerba pisze:

Hi!

> I've found the problem: I thought float and double could be handled
> with the same code, which was wrong. I've committed a correction for
> that in git/master. It seems to work correctly now for both FLOAT and
> DOUBLE types.
>
> Please let me know if you have any more problem.

Thanks! Works as it should now :)
Just make small corrections, you try to output doublevalue when
floatvalue should be taken into account in the patch.

Can it be ported to 4.0 branch?

I will confirm #617550 and #617565 next week. If those could be ported
to 4.0, 4.0.9 maintenance release wouldn't hurt :)

Piotras