[gnome-db] Alternative to "gda_prepare_create_table" not using variable arguments ?

Hi,

I currently work on a small application that has defined its own interface for data accesses. To make use of the gnome-db functionality I have written an adapter to the libgda API. One of the interface methods creates a table from some meta data. Actually I would like to delegate the call to the convenience function "gda_prepare_create_table". However the variable arguments mechanism makes this impossible since the column names, types and attributes are only known at runtime. Though I was able to work around this by using the "gda_server_operation_set_value_at" function this is quite a tedeous approach. So my question is: Is there any convenience function similar to "gda_prepare_create_table" which could be called without using varargs?

Regards,
Thomas