Re: [gnome-db] GdaSqlStatementSelect->where_cond

On 26 February 2010 11:30, Piotr Pokora <piotrek pokora gmail com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am looking at GdsSqlStatementSelect diagram and hardly find how to set
> multiple where conditions to Statement structure.

You can only specify one GdaSqlExpr as the WHERE condition (the
GdaSqlStatementSelect::where_cond), so if you need several condition,
you need to create a GdaSqlExpr which acts as the "top level" AND or
OR operation. There are various example in Libgda's code which
illustrate how to set this up.