Re: [gnome-db] Include Gir file with constant "[;31;1m"

Daniel Espinosa pisze:
> Are there any important reason for this? Because 4.2 will be released
> shorty (I think).

I am doing my best to have Libgda 4.0.7 included in upcoming Ubuntu
Lucid (which is Long Term Supported release).
To make this happen I requested Libgda updates in Debian unstable (which
 migrated to testing release already). If GIR support could be ported to
4.0 branch and 4.0.8 could be released in reasonable short time, there
is a chance many people could be happy with stable and easy available
Libgda for long time.

4.2 is not an option in this case.

Piotras