Re: [gnome-db] A little help with MinGW

i have compiled it successfully    . i have done the following .

1)  pexports  libmysql.dll >mydef.def
2) dlltool --input-def mydef.def --dllname libmySQL.dll --output-lib libmysqlclient.a -K

What I find really strange is that when I do pexports libmysql.dll in my MinGW/MSYS environment I get no @<numeric> entries in the def file. When I do pexports -o libmysql.dll the @-numbers are just sequential and don't match what projects depending on MySQL are trying to link to...