[gnome-db] Status of Oracle support..

Hey All --

I've downloaded and installed libgda-4.1.3 and enabled Oracle support
using Oracle instant client 11.2.0. I'm running into issues and I'm
wondering if I'm trying to use it to prematurely?

For instance, the add connection dialog doesn't seem to support adding
Oracle connections. You can select the oracle provider, but the database
name input doesn't include TNSNAME which causes the connection to fail.
Manually updating the configuration works fine however.

Also, I've created a simple program that creates a result.
gda_data_model_dump_as_string displays the results accuraretly, however,
in a GdauiGrid, all the values say <non-printable> with the exception of
nulls. (those cells are empty of course)

I should also mention that I'm trying this in Vala and I haven't ruled
out vapi issues, but thought I'd quickly ask in case these are known
issues and the oracle support isn't ready for prime time.. (The
generated C looks good to me, so I don't think that's the issue.. but
I'll continue to debug it of course)

Thanks.. appreciate it!

Shawn