Re: [gnome-db] Per-table meta-data with capital letters in the table name?

On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 09:08 +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> > So we need to add quotes around the table_name (and escape the
> text),
> > when setting the table name in GdaMetaContext, as in the libgdamm
> code
> > below? If so, that's definitely something that should be mentioned
> in
> > the gda_connection_update_meta_store() and/or GdaMetaContext
> > documentation.
>

> Yes, and I'll correct that documentation point.

And do we need to quote the table name when using
gda_connection_get_meta_store_data() with GDA_CONNECTION_META_FIELD?
That seems to break that for any tables, though I don't have a C test
case to prove it yet.

It certainly doesn't work either way for tables with capital letters in
their name, which seem to be stored with quotes in the meta data.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com