Re: [gnome-db] gda_data_model_import_from_model ()

2009/7/22 Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it>

Hi Vivien,

Vivien Malerba wrote:

> Here is a slightly modified version of your code, to make it work. Here
> is what I've modified:
> * you don't need to bother about iterators, I've removed all that code
> * you _need_ to implement the  i_get_access_flags() virtual method (this
> is why it failed)

oh, it was so simple...

> * check that the data models being concatenated support random access mode
>
> If you want to be able to concatenate non random access data models,
> it's a bit more difficult, but I can help you.

random access is perfet! I've added the sources in the Anjuta git repo
under plugins/symbol-db/libgda-extra in case someone needs them

Maybe you should add a few extra tests when adding a data model to concat: make sure the number and type of the added data model's columns are OK, because if not, then unexpected results may happen (the GdaDataModel is expected to have a fixed number of columns, each with a non variable GType).

thanks a lot for your help,

You're welcome!