Re: [gnome-db] Per-table meta-data with capital letters in the table name?

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 13:50 +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> I put them in 4.0 because I think this is a correction, not an
> improvement,
> and early because I think it's easier to maintain 2 branches at the
> same
> level than merge a big chunk in one time.
>
> If it works correctly, I'll make a 4.0.3 release soon.

It seems to work with 4.0 as well as master. I mean, we can now use
tables with capital letters with no problems, with the changes in
libgda, libgdamm, and Glom. I am just waiting for the documentation so I
can check that we are really doing the right thing in libgdamm and Glom
rather than just being lucky.

> I've almost fixed the docs locally. If you want I can send you a
> tarball of
> the documentation so  you can have a look before it's on
> library.gnome.org.
> Tell me if you want it.

Just tell me when the documentation changes are in git, please, so I can
rebuild it locally and check it, please.

Thanks again.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com