Re: [gnome-db] Libgda 3.99.8

2009/1/13 Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
Is this version API stable and feature freeze?

This is becouse I have pending some PATCHs around gda-easy.c/h and a new RepetitiveStatement object, this objects will be in the final 4.0 version or rejected to be included for the next 4.2 version?

I've posponed responding to you because I wanted to release 3.99.8 yesterday. I believe the convenience functions are quite useable as I thery are now even if they could be improved, but I think the improved API you proposed was not mature enough to be included in this version. So, yes, improvements (GdaRepetitiveStatement) will have to go in a 4.2 which may come quickly after 4.0.

In the meanwhile, if you find any bug or serious API flaw in this version, please tell me.

Cheers,