Re: [gnome-db] index exists
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Piotr Pokora" <piotrek pokora gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] index exists
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:57:40 +0100
2009/1/9 Piotr Pokora <piotrek pokora gmail com>
Vivien Malerba writes:
Thanks! What about GDA_CONNECTION_SCHEMA_INDEXES ?
> The gda_connection_get_schema() with GDA_CONNECTION_SCHEMA_FIELDS which
> sould give you a boolean if the field has a unique index associsted to it.
It gives you the list of indexes, not the fields on which they apply.
Yep. But V4 is not included in distros :(
> I need something which works.
> Depending on which provider you use YMMV as meta data retreival was
> never correctly and completely defined. Libgda V4 will be much better
> regarding meta data.
Yes, it's not finished (and anyway does not support indexes yet).
] [Thread Prev