Re: [gnome-db] Auto-updated GdaMetaStore?

Hi!

OK, I think I got kind of a clue now. Seems I had some postgres
permission problems but I fixed them now.

Anyway, it seems that update_meta_store() with no further arguments is
working fine after an ALTER TABLE statement. But what would actually be
much more useful, would be to update the meta store for a single table
like you can specify with get_meta_store_data():

g_value_init (&value, G_TYPE_STRING);
	g_value_set_static_string (&value, "customer");
	model = gda_connection_get_meta_store_data (cnc,
GDA_CONNECTION_META_FIELDS, &error, 1, "name", &value);

I would just like to update the meta_store for the table "customer". I
am kind of lost in the database schema the documentation provides for
GdaMetaStore.

Thanks,
Johannes