Re: [gnome-db] mergeant build broken?

2009/1/8 Adam Dingle <adam medovina org>
I'm trying to build Mergeant from Subversion. I checked out libgda and libgnomedb from Subversion and built and installed them. Then I tried to configure and build Mergeant, but I got the following error:

main.c: In function 'main':
main.c:104: error: 'GdaDataSourceInfo' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:104: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:104: error: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:104: error: 'dsn' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1

Is the Mergeant build broken, or am I missing something? I'm running Ubuntu 8.10.

Mergeant still uses Libgda's V3 API, and Libgda (and Libgnomedb) in Subversion trunk are now for the (next) V4 API which is incompatible with V3.

I haven't yet found the time to update Mergeant so it does not compile with Libgda's V4 API, sorry!

Regards,