Re: [gnome-db] mergeant build broken?

I looked into this a bit more. Apparently the type GdaDataSourceInfo was part of libgda version 3, but has disappeared from version 4 (which has GdaDsnInfo instead). But Mergeant depends on libgda 4, as indicated in its configure.in file. So I think that the Mergeant build is indeed broken; we'll need to do some more work to bring it up to date with libgda 4.

adam

Adam Dingle wrote:
I'm trying to build Mergeant from Subversion. I checked out libgda and libgnomedb from Subversion and built and installed them. Then I tried to configure and build Mergeant, but I got the following error:

main.c: In function ‘main’:
main.c:104: error: ‘GdaDataSourceInfo’ undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:104: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:104: error: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:104: error: ‘dsn’ undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1

Is the Mergeant build broken, or am I missing something? I'm running Ubuntu 8.10.

adam