Re: [gnome-db] gda_column_get_primary_key()
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: gnome-db-list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] gda_column_get_primary_key()
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:08:54 +0100
2008/11/17 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
There is nothing predefined for gda_column_get_attribute for the
primary_key property that was available in v3. How can I get this?
It has been removed because:
* having a column marked PK in a data model did not mean the column would be unique and not null in the reult set (for example if you have a join in the SELECT)
* it can be time consuming to compute it.
The gda_data_select_compute_columns_attributes() method computes the column attibutes for some of the attributes, and you can use it as an example of how to get the information you want.
] [Thread Prev