[gnome-db] About sybase ...

Hi,

I'm new on this list and I have a couple of questions :)

I just installed a debian desktop to one of my colleague but he asked me
about something like embarcadero ...

apt-cache helped me and I finally found mergeant but I have some issues
with it :( Basically I configured a new freetds datasource and I can
connect, I can use the SQL Console but that's all ... I dont have any
table on the left side but when I do a select in the console it's okay

Any idea ?

Regards,

--
. ''`.  (\___/) E d i   S T O J I C E V I C
: :'  : (='.'=) http://www.debianworld.org