Re: [gnome-db] mysql provider on win32

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Brecht Sanders <brecht sanders org> wrote:
> Hi,
>  The MySQL provider that I compile with MinGW/MSYS on win32 won't load.
>  The output of gda-list-config-3.0 under tools is:
>     ** (list-sources:2268): WARNING **: Error: %1 is not a valid Win32
>  application.
>  but nothing else related to mysql appears.
>  When I delete libgda-mysql.dll fro the providers directory this line is
>  not displayed.
>  Any idea why this DLL won't load?

No idea, I don't think I've played with the MySQL provider under
Windows... I just compiled it.

Googling that showed some people which recommended to check that no
virus had damaged the file (you can always check in any case...).
Otherwise I suggest you use a debugger to see what happens...

Keep me posted.

Cheers,