[gnome-db] Will you deprecate GdaDataModelQuery? and other questions

1. I found that you plan to deprecate GdaQuery on libgda 3.2/4.0, but
GdaDataModelQuery needs a GdaQuery to create a new one, then may be is
better to deprecate

gda_data_model_query_new (GdaQuery *query)

to have:

gda_data_model_query_new (GdaDataModel *model)

and leave GdaDataModelQuery Object to use GdaQuery internaly.

2. In 4.0 and/or 3.2 witch will be the procedure to INSERT, UPDATE,
DELETE rows in database?

By now I think you need From a GdaQuery (deprecated) get a
GdaDataModel, create a GdaDataModelQuery (autocalculate the required
GdaQuery) and then (optionaly) use a GdaDataModelProxy to do it.

For the new 4.0 and/or 3.2, i think you could:

>From the GdaDictTable get a GdaDataModel (representing a
GdaDataModelQuery with the autocalculated GdaQuery internaly and all
the data in the table), then use a GdaDataModelProxy (optionaly) to
modify the data in the database. I think this will be the simpliest
way to use GDA.

If you agree I can create the funcition in GdaDictTable to do the last
one, and then deprecate GdaDataModelQuery.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)