Re: [gnome-db] gda_connection_update_meta_store() is slow

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 11:46 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> You can request only a artial update of the meta store for the tables
> in which you are interrested:

But it doesn't seem to let us discover the list of tables without
getting the full information for all tables.

Oh, I see in your example that you specifically mention a "table_schema"
table. Is that documented somewhere, or is that Postgres-specific?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com