Re: [gnome-db] FW: Re: where can I find a contact management db

Hello Ferris:

Very interresting.  I'm looking at this package and probably will
install it altough it does not seem to have an alarm/reminder system
included.

It's amazing anyway, don't you think:  With all the gadgets, games,
applications, sytems, things, thingamajig, thingamabob, doohickey,
widget, doodad, gizmo, jigger, doodah that exist in the Open source
world and there is not one, or even half of one decent contact
manamgement system available out here!

Too bad I'm not a good coder as beleive me I would start something on
SouceForge.

Tks Ferris.

Daniel.