Re: [gnome-db] libgdamm select returns only NULL values

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 15:17 +0000, Alex Biddle wrote:
> On 10/29/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > Also, if you attach an actual compilable source code file, then I could
> > at least confirm if I have the problem on my system.

This seems to work for me, in my jhbuild environment (with the latest svn versions of libgda and libgdamm):

murrayc murrayc-desktop:~/example$ g++ example.cpp `pkg-config libgdamm-3.0 --libs --cflags`
murrayc murrayc-desktop:~/example$ ./a.out
1
2
Foo
Bar
id | example_col
---+------------
 1 | Foo
 2 | Bar
(2 rows)

But I do get only NULL values when using the regular versions in Ubuntu Gutsy (libgda 3.0.1-1build2).
I guess that something was fixed in libgda's Sqlite provider but that the necessary version is not yet in Ubuntu (or
whatever distro you are using).

I'm CCing the gnome-db list, in case someone knows what version you need.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com