[gnome-db] bussines logic

hello,

This is my first submission to gnome-db mailing list.
First I want to tell you that I am quite impressed with both libgda and libgnomedb.

Nice clean interfaces, pretty consistent API ,
GOOD WORK GUYS !!!

I have a question.

How do I enforce business logic.
I tried GdaDataModelQuery with MySql backend.
(libgda 3.0.1 and libgnomedb 3.0.0)

1. GdaDataModelQuery doesn' t emit "row-inserted","row-removed","row-updated"
   (maybe I should file a bug report)
2. proxy does.

but that leads to next question.

If I want to enforce a business rule , and I want to be sure that It want be bypassed
whether particular table  used by grid/form or my own code, what are my options:

signals exists on:  model / proxy / GdaDataModelIter.

It would be nice to have
before-insert, after-insert, before-update, after-update, before-delete, after-delete
somewhere  (where I could be sure they will be triggered in all possible scenarios)

best regards
Kreso Culin