Re: [gnome-db] GUADEC presentation?

On 3/8/07, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com> wrote:
On 3/7/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> Would someone like to do a presentation at GUADEC on libgda and
> libgnomedb? GUADEC is 15-21st July 2007 in Birmingham, UK, and you can
> probably get help with travel costs from the GUADEC budget.
>
> http://www.guadec.org/node/518
> http://www.burtonini.com/blog/computers/guadec-2007-03-07-15-15

I'll be happy to propose something and contribute to it, but I'll
probably won't be able to come to Guadec this year so someone else
would have to do the presentation.

Vivien

Here is what I believe would interrest people:
* Quick intro about libgda and libgnomedb
* Present state and why it took so long to have a 3.0
* Features and comparison with other technologies (ODBC, JDBC)
* A few words about Glom and Mergeant
* A few words about (the current lack of) bindings
* What to expect next.

How does it sound?