[gnome-db] Problem with sales_test examples

I'm just trying to learn libgda/gnomedb development, and got the small
libgda example from the website. Which is cool !
http://www.gnome-db.org/CodeExampleGdaSelect

But it requires the SalesTest DB. Which is detailed here:
http://www.gnome-db.org/SalesTest

And I can't make it work!

I get an error when executing the "sample" example:

«Could not open connection to DSN 'SalesTest' with provided username
and password: Data source SalesTest not found in configuration»

So I tried to see why, because I installed both libgda and libgnomedb
from sources.

The example seems to be provided by libgda:

ls /usr/local/etc/libgda-3.0/ -l
total 20
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   100 2007-06-14 05:09 config
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 15360 2007-06-14 05:09 sales_test.db

Which is cool. But nothing is found because my ~/.libgda/config has no
details about this SalesTest connection, right ?

Ok so lets see what is in /usr/local/etc/libgda-3.0/config:

cat /usr/local/etc/libgda-3.0/config
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<libgda-config>
 <!-- System wide data sources go here -->
</libgda-config>

Nothing !!

Great:-)

Any ideas on what should I add to this ~/.libgda/config file ?

Don't forget it's related to this code source:
http://www.gnome-db.org/CodeExampleGdaSelect

Note: An important quote from this webpage.
«using the default SalesTest DSN installed by Libgda the first time
you run an application using Libgda.»