Re: [gnome-db] Windows port

I've just committed a lot of (small) modifications to "port" libgda
and libgnomedb on the Windows platform. There are still some issues to
solve but the main part is done and seems to work, see my post at
http://blogs.gnome.org/vivien/2007/06/12/windows-port/ .
That's excellent news!
I intend to fully support the Windows in the upcoming releases.

I've set up a specific page on the Gnome-DB wiki to explain how to
compile and install on Windows (http://www.gnome-db.org/GnomeDbMinGW).
For those of you who are interrested, please test and report any
problem you have (preferably in Bugzilla).
Just a question: which dependancy libraries did you use?
Did you compile them yourself, or did you get the libraries somewhere in binary form (e.g. DevPak)?