Re: [gnome-db] Making a field mandatory in a form/grid

Hi!

From gda-parameter.c:1031
/**
 * gda_parameter_set_not_null
 * @param: a #GdaParameter object
 * @not_null:
 *
 * Sets if the parameter can have a NULL value. If @not_null is TRUE,
then that won't be allowed
 */

Anyway, I still miss the point. I have written an example and the '*' is
now displayed for the field. Anyway libgda/gnomedb won't prevent me from
changing the value to an empty string and hit the "Save" or "Next"
button of the form.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes