Re: [gnome-db] Making a field mandatory in a form/grid

On 1/31/07, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de> wrote:
Hi Vivien!

Well, the docs are quite confusing in this point because they just
mention that the parameter cannot be "0" if set_not_null(TRUE) was
called. Anyway an empty string is usually non-NULL (especially in a C++
context). Maybe the docs and the method name could be improved.

Could you point me exactly where this is written in the docs so I can
correct it?

Thanks,