Re: [gnome-db] New release soon

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 00:06 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> Attached you'll find a patch for libgda library.

You forgot that part.

> Just to comment, I have a plan to make API changes in libgnomedb in
> GnomeDbSelector: in the function gnome_db_selector_set_mode_columns
> use 'gulong' types for mode and columns why does it not use
> GnomeDbSelectorMode and GnomeDbSelectorColumn types? is this affect
> the code (I hadn't time to check it my self)

Yes, that seems to be the convention in GTK+ too: They use the enum type
when various values of the enum should be ORed together, as flags.

I've made the change in svn trunk, and I will make similar changes to
other OR'ed function parameters.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com