Re: [gnome-db] New release soon

Attached you'll find a patch for libgda library.

Just to comment, I have a plan to make API changes in libgnomedb in
GnomeDbSelector: in the function gnome_db_selector_set_mode_columns
use 'gulong' types for mode and columns why does it not use
GnomeDbSelectorMode and GnomeDbSelectorColumn types? is this affect
the code (I hadn't time to check it my self)

After your realise, I'll complete the migration of GnomeDb# to the new
libraries, in order to get DLL for each library created

2007/2/8, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>:
On 2/8/07, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
> I have some changes in libgda, I'll prepare a patch and send to the list ASAP.

By tomorrow morning would be fine.

Thanks,

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)