[gnome-db] query_condition

Hi!

How should be gda_query_condition_new_from_sql used?
I try this:

cond = gda_query_condition_new_from_sql(query,
                        " colA='abc' AND colB=1 ",
                        NULL, NULL);

and error thrown:
** ERROR **: file gda-query-parsing.c: line 1647 (parsed_create_value_query_field): assertion failed: (gdatype != G_TYPE_INVALID)

Is there any possibility to instatiate query condition without query and sets its query later?
Use case: I want to create query condition object and pass it as function argument.
Query object is created in this function so I can not set condition's query property.

Also is there any simple example for query_condition usage?
This part of API is incomplete and reading and analyzing sources is the thing I want to avoid.

Piotras