Re: [gnome-db] prepare_create_database() and perform_create_database()

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 16:15 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> are

> should
> > > be
> > >
> > > Yes, this can easily be done.
> >
> > Will you have a chance to do this?
>
> Done it locally, I'll try to take some time to commit that tonight.

Thanks. Although the provider name must not now be provided twice, I
still hope that prepare_create_database() could take the new database
name explicitly as a parameter.

Also, it would be nice if the documentation for these methods stated
whether it is necessary to first open a connection. I don't see how it
could create a database without knowing the other connection details,
such as hostname.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com