[gnome-db] prepare_create_database() and perform_create_database()

I think I've asked about this before, but I'm still confused.

I don't understand why this is necessary:
GdaServerOperation* operation =
gda_client_prepare_create_database(client);
gda_client_perform_create_database(client, database_name, operation);

instead of just

gda_client_create_database(client, database_name, operation);

(There was a gda_connection_create_database in the previous API).

The ServerOperation thing seems like an implementation detail that I
shouldn't have to care about.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com