[gnome-db] Two questions
- From: Diego Zuccato <diego otello alma unibo it>
- To: GNOME-DB List <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gnome-db] Two questions
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:15:29 +0100
I have two questions:
1) Could GDA handle asynchronous events (notifies) from backends that
make 'em available (Postgres for sure, don't know others)? If yes, HOW?
2) I have troubles designing interfaces with newer glade-2 and glade-3.
I can't find gnome-db section. Do I need some "special" package or
procedure? (I'm using Mandriva Cooker, updated at least 3 times a week).
] [Thread Prev