[gnome-db] Delete GdaValue and use only GValue proporsal

As I know, most of the new or actual users of the libgda, may don't know about GdaValue is now realy GValue, and that's why may mos of them don't use the GLib's related functions about it; for this reazon I propose to delete the GdaValue as a Type and use, for all the API and providers developtment, GValue enstead.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)