Re: [gnome-db] example for beginners

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 12:16 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> I think is good time to start a Wiki to write some documentation and
> tutorials about the use of libgda/libgnomedb, tips & tricks; I could
> begin in the Live GNOME on GnomeDb.
>
> What do you think?

yes, please, let's use that one until we have a better one. There's no
point in waiting anymore, so please let's use that one, add anything you
find useful there, like tutorials, etc. Later on, we can begin adding
some of that useful info to our documentation, etc.

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>