Re: [gnome-db] SQL message output.

On 6/1/06, Bas Driessen <bas driessen xobas com> wrote:

 Hello,

 I noticed that the section below has been added in version 1.50 of file
libgda/gda-server-provider.c with as comment "bug fixes" .... :

 GdaServerProviderInfo *info;

 info = gda_server_provider_get_info (provider, cnc);
 g_print ("==> %s (Provider %s on cnx %p)\n", cmd->text,
info->provider_name, cnc);

 This prints the SQL statement to standard output and will be a great debug
and/or log tool. However, can we somehow make this feature optional? I would
like to be able to switch this off, since I get swamped with SQL messages
now.

Yes, sorry for the inconvenience. Add #ifdef GDA_DEBUG before that
line and a #endif after it.

I'll add that myself next time I do a commit.

Cheers,