[gnome-db] SQL message output.

Hello,

I noticed that the section below has been added in version 1.50 of file libgda/gda-server-provider.c with as comment "bug fixes" .... :

GdaServerProviderInfo *info;

info = gda_server_provider_get_info (provider, cnc);
g_print ("==> %s (Provider %s on cnx %p)\n", cmd->text, info->provider_name, cnc);

This prints the SQL statement to standard output and will be a great debug and/or log tool. However, can we somehow make this feature optional? I would like to be able to switch this off, since I get swamped with SQL messages now.

Thanks,
Bas.