Re: [gnome-db] prepare_create_database() and perform_create_database()

On 12/15/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
I am trying to change gda_client_prepare_create_database() so that it
takes the database name and sets this DB_NAME "parameter", but I still
see no example of the use of this function, and I can't see how I am
meant to set these "parameters" on a GdaServerOperation.

There is no example that I know of which demonstrates that, the only
documentation is the doc. API.

However here is what you can use:
GValue *value;
value= gda_value_new_from_string ("the_db_name", G_TYPe_STRING);
GError *error=NULL;
gda_server_operation_set_value_at (op, value, &error, "/DB_DEF_P/DB_NAME");
gda_value_free (value);