[gnome-db] Signals Problem!

I'm working in the Mono binding for Gda and find a conflict with the signal "changed" and the metod "_changed" in the GdaObject and his implementations, the last one emits a changed signal but the name is not too clear why not call it "emit_changed", it could help to clarify the API and made more easy to finish the binding for Mono that find a property called "Changed" and a metod called "Changed" and not may be "EmitChanged", can I modify and send a PATCH?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)