Re: [gnome-db] Signals Problem!

On 8/29/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
I'm working in the Mono binding for Gda and find a conflict with the signal
"changed" and the metod "_changed" in the GdaObject and his implementations,
the last one emits a changed signal but the name is not too clear why not
call it "emit_changed", it could help to clarify the API and made more easy
to finish the binding for Mono that find a property called "Changed" and a
metod called "Changed" and not may be "EmitChanged", can I modify and send a
PATCH?

Yes, no problem. Don't forget also to provide patches for libgnomedb
and mergeant as well.

Thanks