Re: [gnome-db] 2.0
- From: Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>, Vivien Malerba <malerba gnome-db org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] 2.0
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:26:32 +0200
2005/9/15, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>:
> On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 10:23 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > I'm going to release 2.0 soon, so please if you have something that
> > > needs to go in, let me know so that I wait till you commit it
> > Have you decided that this should not be dealt with?:
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-db-list/2005-August/msg00031.html
> > It would be very difficult to fix it later without breaking applications
> > that depend on the broken behaviour.
> for #310226, I think guchar is the best thing, since binary is composed
> of bytes. So, could you please resend your patch using guchar?
I'll take care of that bug because I've already made some local
modifications to the gda_value_[gs]et_binary() functions.
] [Thread Prev