Re: [gnome-db] 2.0
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>, Vivien Malerba <malerba gnome-db org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] 2.0
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:14:28 +0200
On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 10:23 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I'm going to release 2.0 soon, so please if you have something that
> > needs to go in, let me know so that I wait till you commit it
> Have you decided that this should not be dealt with?:
> It would be very difficult to fix it later without breaking applications
> that depend on the broken behaviour.
for #310226, I think guchar is the best thing, since binary is composed
of bytes. So, could you please resend your patch using guchar?
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev