[gnome-db] Help to contact a GLib manteiner

As you know, I'd worked in have a GdaValue relies on GValue (it's now
on CVS, thanks Vivien!), but that work use a custome functions to
store, get and manage a gchar and gint derived GType, and I thing the
GLib must have an API to derive and use that kind of types.

I'd tryed to contact in the gtk-devel-list, and send some functions
to, but any answer. Could any help me to contact a mantainer and
discuse the point?

Thanks.