[gnome-db] Note on using a data source from a version < 1.3.91

I'm trying to use a preconfigured datasource from an old 1.3.4
version, but it don't work when you want to browse; then I try running
the gnome-database-properties, from the terminal and see that the DICT
is:

"File '$HOME/.libgda/DICT_protecciones_default.xml' does not dictorm to DTD:"

I think about is a change in the 1.3.99, over the original DTD
definition used in 1.3.4, and I think is a BUG! need be detected an
old version, and force to update the xml DICT.